The Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan Ronald McDonald® program covers 15 counties. Those counties include:
To check his availability before submitting a request, simply review his calendar!
Due to the large number of requests Ronald gets every year, we ask that you please follow the following booking guidelines before submitting a request:
- Ronald McDonald can only come to your school once a school year.
- When requesting a show, please take into consideration the sizes of the groups. If needed, we can do two shows, but they must be back to back. We cannot do one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Please decide on one show. Due to the size of the show equipment, we can only carry one set of equipment.
- When booking, please check on lunch times for morning shows and dismissal times for afternoon shows. Also remember, if we are doing two shows, you will need at least 15 minutes to change groups. Most shows run 30- 60 minutes depending on the show selected. It is very important to start on time to accommodate your busy school schedule.
- When booking "A Friendship Adventure with Ronald McDonald" and "Go Active® with Ronald McDonald!", it is very important that the audience grade levels be mixed. The reasoning is that Ronald needs the older students to participate in the on-stage challenges in these two shows.
- If your teachers are using the show time for ancillary time, please make sure there is a responsible adult present that the students respect and recognize.
- We welcome still photography during the show, but we cannot allow videotaping of any of the shows.
- We bring everything needed to produce the show. However, please ensure an appropriate size stage area is cleared before Ronald arrives.